Sunday, July 12, 2009

what i want

Often people would ask some question like "What is it that you wanted so much in your life but it has never happen to you, at least not yet." well...i think i have too much to list down.but then as i'm thinking positive that somehow these best things would happen to me...so i gladly answer, "There's so much things i wanted in life..." "I want a steady job that keeps me financially secure with all the bills and maintanence i made monthly..." "I want to buy my dream car.." "I cant wait to travel and explore the whole new world in front of me." "I want to but my own house where i can have my own privacy.." "And i want to live with my loved ones..I want to love and be loved..I want to appreciate what's in front of me...and spend my quality time with my family,friends and my loved one..." Is that too much to ask for?

But as crazy as it seems..It kind of answer the question of what i want in life....i never felt enough..that's the saddest part..I wanted something that make me feel proud of myself to own it..Okay..let me refine that..Maybe what i've always wanted is "satisfaction guarantee" In every single thing..i want a job that i love to do..i want the money that can buy all the things i want..i want the house that might not be as luxurious as someone else's but as cozy and comfortable as i wanted it to be..I want a car that i feel proud of when i drive it..and feel the power of changing the gears...or controlling the limit..how fast i wanna drive it..to where i want to go....And i want to travel to places that gets me thinking....ahhh what a beautiful place...how unique it was built..or something like that....To feel the love for someone who loves you back without any doubts of him betraying you in whatever circumstances and feel happy with it..and know that "that person" is whom i wanna be with, for the rest of my life..Sometimes i think i have been comparing my life so much to others which makes me feel more unsatisfied rather than trying to appreciate what i already have....which gets me to think that maybe..somehow, i need a rest from all of this...damn...am i saying too much things here...okay focus now...what do i wanna do in my life..or at least..what are the things i want to achieve in the next 10 years? Let me list that down...


1. Get a job that i love with a great salary that makes feel both happy and secure :)

2. Travel around the world

3. Get a masters degree!

4. Buy a house :)

5. Learn new things e.g : Other Language, Play an instrument

6. Be in a serious relationship and not be afraid of commitment.

7. Shopping! Shopping! Shopping!

8. Write a book for myself....

Fair enough that's what i think i want to achieve in the 10 long years....huhuhu....



2 comments: