Wednesday, May 19, 2010

love song

do you know how it feels to fall in love?
i do...and i admit that it's the best feeling in the world to know that that one person u're falling for is actually having the same feeling just like yours....
it feels as if miracle happens and for some reasons you feel like floating in the air and you just stay on clouds for a while...enjoying every bit of it....

i can't sleep...and so i've spent for like hours in front on this laptop....i've read my old posts....i can feel that i really am crazy about this guy....for sure...i've shared every emotion..my frustration, my nervousness when he's around..the consciousness of being pretty and look hot and gorgeous just in case i got to spend time with him..though i am convinced that "there will be no activity or time which he will voluntarily ask me to go out...though there's one post he asked where i was and thought of taking me for some drink or so.....i was always eager to write about him..blogs, diaries, chatbooks....or maybe the real word is..I'M OBSESSED! i cannot help myself to stop thinking about him..though i've come to my conscious that he's never going to notice me anyways...there's always a small voice inside of me saying "What if, he feels it too?" "What if there's something else stopping him to be with me?" "What if?" the questions never stop....i knew it never stop..but i know not why i stop writing about him since 2008..maybe it was too painful for me to bear the fact that he's never gonna be with me....little that i know..4 years have changed everything....

and now...i'm enjoying this moment...reminiscing back the old flames of crush i once felt..and try my best to work this out....we've talked about this....and i can't believe myself that he can actually become the sweetest person on earth however annoying he can be at times...ahahaha..but only god knows how i feel for him..

oh love,i've always want to be with you,and now that God has listened to my prayers and paid the price of me waiting....i believe, i just have to work it out..let us take this time to know each other better and hope that our love will be for eternity...

3 comments:

  1. owh awwww thats awesome,
    i'm currently in love with my best friend from 10 years. nvr saw it coming either! best of luck to you guys! have fun. ;)

    ReplyDelete